PatternAgents Return Policy
Thank you for purchasing a PatternAgents product, we appreciate your business and we want you to love your new product and patterns! We understand that sometimes your plans change, or that items may not go together the way you thought they might.
No worries, we are here to help!
Please read the following guidelines, then email Customer Service to set up your return before shipping it back to us.
General Return Guidelines
- Products that have not been used (i.e. opened, reprogrammed, soldered onto, or otherwise changed) can be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days.
- Any return shipments must have an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number for us to track it. Any product returns sent to us without an RMA number will not be accepted, and will be returned to you. Contact Customer Service to explain your issue and to request an RMA number.
- All product returns must be complete. You must include all accessories, manuals, documentation, or all other items that originally shipped with the product. That includes the original packaging in order to protect the product during return shipping. thingSoC retains the right to deduct the value of any missing components from your refund amount, or to deny your return if parts are missing, or if the return shipment is improperly packaged and damaged.
- Product returns may take up to 3 weeks to process, not factoring in shipping transit times.
- Product returns that are older than 30 days are eligible for replacement or store credit only. They are not eligible for a refund.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges that are not related to a defective product.
- Some product types are not eligible for a return or refund. These can include, but are not limited to, custom designed products, used or dent-and-scratch items, or clearance sale items.
- We can not process returns for items purchased through a PatternAgents Distributor. Please contact the Distributor that you originally purchased your item from, to arrange for a return directly to that Distributor.
- For replacement items, the return shipping will cover only the delivery of the replacement item.
We work hard to test everything we ship, but sometimes it just doesn't work the way you expect. If you believe that your product is defective, or that it is malfunctioning in some way, we will work with you to attempt to resolve your problem. Technical problems can usually be solved without the need to ship the item back to us. (often it is just a jumper setting that may have been inadvertantly changed...) If we determine that a return of the item is necessary, then Customer Service will create an RMA number for your item, and explain return shipping instructions.
When you contact Customer Service, please be sure to indicate your order number, a description of your problem, and if you have used and/or modified the product in any way.
Please be aware of the following stipulations with regard to the return of any modified items:
- The return of any modified items is determined by Customer Service on a case-by-case basis; we can not guarantee your item is returnable, unless we can prove that the issue is related to a manufacturing defect.
- If the item has been modified by you (i.e. soldering wires to it) then please do not remove, desolder, or otherwise further modify any item that you may have connected before contacting Customer Service. In our experience, users that try to remove header connectors or wires from a board can do more damage than good.
- We reserve the right to limit the time spent by Customer Service on any modified items.
- We reserve the right to deny any returns on items that were delivered over 30 days ago.
Please email Customer Service as soon as possible, and include a description of the damages, as well as pictures of the packaging and the product. This information is required, and it is very helpful to us in determining what may have gone wrong in shipping. We will get replacements for the damaged goods out to you, as soon as you complete an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) request.
We will try to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your thingSoC product. If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to email us. We will do our very best to help resolve your concerns.