Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Do I need to create an account to order?
- A: No, but it will save you time later if you want to order something else.
- Q: I made a mistake on my order, can I modify it?
- A: Once you have have hit "accept", you can't modify your order. Just use the contact page to email Customer Service, and we will fix it for you.
- Q: My credit card was declined. Why did that happen?
- A: The most common reason we get for credit card decline is a mismatch with the billing address entered and the one on file with your bank. Make sure that you have entered the correct address where receive your statements in the billing address field. If this address is incorrect, our system will decline the transaction and your order will not go through. Your bank may hold your funds for up to several days while they confirm that our system did indeed decline this transaction. You can avoid this problem by checking your billing address before you complete your order.
- Q: What payment methods do you accept?
- A: We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard), PayPal, Google Wallet, money order, or wire transfer. US funds only, we do not accept C.O.D. orders.
- Q: What shipping options do you have?
- A: Please see our Shipping Policy page.
- Q: CUSTOMS FEES: How much do I have to pay & why?
- A: We only charge actual shipping costs at the time of checkout, but if you are shipping outside of the United States, you may incur customs fees, duties and/or taxes on your order. thingSoC has no control over these fees, and we can not change (or usually predict) them for you in any way. We will not pay these fees for you. Make sure you are up to date on any customs and import rules and regulations for your country, they vary greatly from country to country, and sometimes from item to item and among the shipping companies. It is your responsibility as the customer, to be aware of anything that might affect your order on it's way in to your country. Please note that if you refuse to pay any duties and taxes and chose to have your package returned to us, we will still be charged those fees on the way out of your country and on the way back in to the U.S., and we will have to subtracte those charges from any refund you might be eligible for.
- Q: What countries will you NOT ship to?
- A: There are several countries that we can not legally ship into, such as Iran, Iraq, Cuba, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Afghanistan. If we cannot ship to your country, we will cancel your order and refund your money.